To apply for web access simply follow the links below to sign up. If you already have a trade account with Reward Distribution please click here to apply for web access.
All orders placed through this web site are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Reward Hospitality.Reward Hospitality may vary prices in the event of price changes or mistakes made by suppliers on reasonable prior notice to you. If Reward Hospitality requests payment for increased prices, you may cancel the order by giving notice to Reward Hospitality, which must be received within seven days of the announcement of the increase.Freight charges may apply for deliveries to regional or distanced locationsIf there is no-one at the delivery address or no-one of appropriate age to receive and pay for the order, Reward Hospitality may charge you additional delivery fees.Once the goods are delivered it is your responsibility if they are lost or damaged, however they will remain the property of Reward Hospitality until paid for in full.
2. RETURN OF GOODS
2.1 As a customer you are entitled to request a refund, repair, replacement or compensation for any drop in the value of the product if there is a major failure in that product. A product will have a major failure if it is:
3. YOUR ACCOUNTYou agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user name and password. You are liable if your user name or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and indemnify Reward Hospitality in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your user name or password. Reward Hospitality may suspend or cancel your account at any time without prior notice.
4. PICTURESReward Hospitality aims to include up-to-date pictures of all of the goods on this web site. However, our picture of the goods may differ from the actual goods. We recommend you read the labels on the goods carefully before using the goods.
Any liability of Reward Hospitality in connection with goods or services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of Reward Hospitality be limited to:in relation to goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; and in relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
7. CHANGES TO TERMSEach order is governed by the terms and conditions current when the order is placed. Reward Hospitality may add to, delete or otherwise change these terms and conditions without notice. It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions each time you place an order.
8. APPLICABLE LAWAll purchases under this web site and these terms and conditions are subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia.
9. TRADING TERMS AND CONDITIONSThese terms and conditions form a subset of Reward Hospitality Trading Terms and Conditions.
10. COPYRIGHTBy using this site you have been deemed to have read and agreed to the Reward Hospitality Group Copyright statement.
11. DISCLAIMERBy using this site you have been deemed to have read and agreed to the Reward Hospitality disclaimer.
Please check HERE for a PDF copy of our VIP Cards full terms and conditions.
Please check HERE for a PDF copy of our Gift Cards terms and conditions.